Friday, May 12, 2017

Doing Laundry is Always Difficult

Been stuck in the house the whole day. I was supposed to do my laundry this morning, but the weather didn't cooperate to my plan. It didn't rain for a while. The small river we used to do our laundry has no longer enough water. If this summer continue without days of raining, the river we call 'Salog ' will dry out.

So, without river, it is harder to do laundry. You need to fetch water and fill your tub for washing. Sometimes you need to keep in the line along with others, and wait for your turn to fill your tub with water. The best time to do laundry is early in the morning, before the sun rises. If the day stays sunny, you then have plenty of time to dry your clothes. I was used to hard work when I was really young, but since I live in Tacloban, I enjoyed the ease of the comfort of the city. I'm again adjusting myself. When school starts I will always be in the city, so I won't be doing the same thing I do here since it is a bit better there than her in the province.

No comments:

Post a Comment