Friday, May 12, 2017

Outing at Bora

Four days ago, I atteneded a Bora outing. It happened to be my brother's birthday celebration, on May 10. But we celebrated his birthday 2 days before his actual birth date. I prepared simple food for him: Pancit Bihon, rice, and fried chicken. He wished to get spaghetti, but most of us don't eat spaghetti, so we stick to Pancit Bihon. It was my cousin who did all the cooking, since she is an experts with it.

Then we headed to Bora. Don't confuse this with the more famous place Boracay. In Samar, the place called Bora is not popular since it is a small rocky beach. But people who prefer less crowded places will appreciate the nature at Bora. Anyway we enjoyed our outing, we were all cousins. Two of my brothers didn't go with us. Since nobody tried to swim, after few hours we decided to come back home. It was a very simple, yet fun outing. I'm glad I was able to make my brother's birthday a little bit special. He was thankful and happy. And that is something I can be grateful of.

No comments:

Post a Comment