Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Getting a New Bank Account

Previously, I had a bank account at BDO but it got closed because my balance dropped below the minimum. Now I am trying to get a new bank account at Metrobank in Borongan. I got all the requirements already. Metrobank has branches everywhere in the Philippines, and I think it is easier to open a bank account at Metrobank than at BDO. They require only 2 IDs.

I could have done that long time ago, but I was lazy to get the needed requirements. Hence I waited until college vacations. So I'm heading to Borongan city now with my cousin. I hope it will go well at the bank.

Having a bank account is easier for me. My salary goes to my bank account directly, and I can then get money at every ATM in the Philippines. Having a bank account also makes me feel like a business lady, not like a poor college girl. That kind of makes me excited.

As you know, my salary comes from my blogging job. I write stories to support my studies. I like it this way, even though sometimes I find it hard to write when nothing exciting happened. But in the end, I still manage to write some stories. I know my blog is not that professional, but I am thankful for every reader. I can't see my blog as a real job, because it is not full time and it may appear very easy. The only difficulties I have on this is when my brain doesn't work. Then I won't get any salary. I am thankful that I got this side job as it gives me the opportunity to study. I'm looking forward to writing more blogs, so that I can have my salary in my bank account next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment