Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Visited Bacayaw beach

Yesterday, we went to Bacayaw beach. From Hernani, this is nearer than Minasangay Island Resort. You'll have to pass just a few Barangays. For a motorbike, this is easy. We used the motorbike of my brother who borrowed it to us, and we did ride all 4 people on it.

Of course, I wasn't the driver. Nobody trusted my driving skills enough, since they know I just learned driving. When 4 people are on the bike, it can be dangerous. The person who did drive is even smaller than me, but an experienced motorbike driver. Lol. We arrived in just 20 minutes, the resort doesn't have entrance fee, but I paid the parking space which cost me just 50 Pesos. We only took photos but didn't go swimming. Bacayaw beach is a fine beach with white sands. They have tables, so if you needed one, you'll just have to ask for the assistance. Each table costs 200 pesos, and it is for the whole day. It is very comfortable there. Maybe I will go swimming next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment