Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter Sunday!

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! It is good to see all of you having good times, taking vacations with family and friends.

I and my family are here at the beach right now having quality time, while enjoying the rest of the day, swimming, eating, and drinking. It is really crowded here at the beach, there are no available cottages because all the cottages are occupied by tourists. I feel bad for those who travel here from afar with the expectation they could find a free cottage but end up having none.

I got lucky. I reserved a cottage in advance with the help of my cousin. He is a help boy to the owner of this beach. Thanks to him, we have a great place to chill on the beach. I hope the weather will stay as good as this right now so that everyone is happy. Again happy Easter Sunday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment