Thursday, April 20, 2017

Unexpected Invitation

I just got invited by one of my colleagues to go to Sambawan Island this Saturday. I didn't know what to say, because this invitation was unexpected and such a short notice. I thought about it and asked how much would be the cost for each person to go there. She said it is at least 1500 PHP per person, but with that budget we need more people to come with us so we don't need to spend more for the boat rent. She has 6 people with her, and I'm thinking of taking my cousin since she wants to come with me. That's a good idea because then my cousin can take pictures of me and I take pictures of her. I just need to find a way to organize the budget.

According to my classmate, Sambawan Island is in Biliran, so from Tacloban it will be 2-3 hours travel to get to the place. And if we go with them, we will have to be in Tacloban on Friday already, because the trip starts at 4:00 on Saturday in Tacloban. It is already Thursday, hence the notice came short. She could have told me earlier so I have enough time to think, and get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment