Thursday, April 20, 2017

Watching Encantadia

Encantadia is a Fantaserye everyone loves to watch. Some people her in my province just bought a TV only to watch that serial or other teleseryes. The same holds for my own family.

It's been just a month since we applied for Gsat, a line where we can watch different channels. It wasn't too long ago when we only had a DVD player to watch movies, and no life television. But now we are no longer watching DVDs. This Gsat is better, and more fun although the risk is that the electricity bill gets higher when people watch more TV.

Back with Encantadia: I'm happy to watch it every night. I  can keep up to watch it while I'm on my summer break. This isn't the first Encantadia being sent on TV, but compared to the old ones, this 2017 remake is way better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment