Sunday, January 1, 2017

Communications exam

Whenever somebody asks a question suddenly to me and I want to answer the question right away, the problem with me is that my brain doesn't cooperate. It becomes useless and empty. Glad that my teacher doesn't question me in the exam when everybody is around. She does it in a one on one setting inside the classroom. This means: I am with her alone in the room, and even though everyone can sees us from outside since we have a glass wall, still they wont hear us talking. The door is locked.

The advantage of being inside a classroom with just a teacher and yourself alone is that it is less embarassing when you need to start thinking. There are no classmates who start laughing or distract you. At least for a while, you can think, and when the brain eventually kicks in to start working, you are able to talk and answer your teacher's question with confidence. Yes with confidence, because no one is listening except your teacher. You wouldn't think of anyone would laugh at your stupid answer if it is. The teacher might want to laugh but she would surely keep it for herselves. But classmates does sometimes laugh or even correct you loudly. And that's embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment