Monday, January 2, 2017

Learning biking

I didn't know it is so difficult to learn biking until I tried. After falling many times, getting bruises, here I am learning already. It's been more than a week since I started practicing. The bike that I got for myself is not that high, in fact it looks like a kid's bike, but it is not. At first I had a hard time, my legs and arms hurt. But after a few days everything went to normal. And then, when I fell from the bike, I didn't get hurt anymore because I jumped down easily.

I am happy with my bike, since it fits me. Others are complaining about my bike saying it looks like a kid's bike, and some don't like the pink color or the Hello Kitty logo. I replied always: Color and size don't matter, as long as I can learn how to balance it is good enough.

I even tried motorbike already, and I am happy to say that I know how to control a motorbike now. I am just having problem on how to drive at the beginning because the motorbike is heavier when standing than when it is running already. But I hope I can drive alone without my someone's help soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment