Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Overcrowded van-van station

It looks like I am unlucky today for going back to Tacloban, I've been waiting for a van-van for 3 hours already, until now I am still here. I didn't know that days like this are full of passengers going back to Tacloban. This is first time it ever happen to me that I see such a large crowd waiting for van-vans. It is probably because the holidays are over for everybody and all need to go back to the city for work. I wasn't expecting anything like this today as it is already 3rd of January. I thought I'd be getting in to van-van easily.

I should have travelled yesterday, but maybe it was the same as today. This is so annoying, I should have known better. Well, next time I'll make sure not to be in this situation again. I wonder why it is still busy as it is already Tuesday. This isn't right, I need to be back in Tacloban today, because tomorrow is my exam In CRM. I hope I can find a seat in a van-van, I'll keep on waiting until I am able to find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment