Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Slow internet in the province

When I'm in Samar I get always the slowest possible internet connection. I pay the same as in Tacloban but it is just so much slower. Once I am inside the house my phone doesn't have any signal. So if I want my mobile data to work, first I need to go outside the house and stay by the road. Just like now, the internet connection does work, but I cannot always stay here long time. It's the same problem during day time, too hot to stay here. The best time to use internet here is in the afternoon if is not raining.

There are some places here in the province where internet connection works just fine. But I am not lucky, as I live in a small barangay which has poor signal. The signal tower is not really close to our place, therefore the signal is weak. That's how province life is: everything works slow. The only reason I come home often is because that's the only time I can be with my family. I may not able to be with them when I am working abroad or when I'm not living in Tacloban anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment