Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Movies

I wasn't in the city for a while. Many things happened while I was gone. I've missed few great movies already. Assassin Creed is now showing too, I've been waiting for it. Now it is finally showing in cinemas. One of these days I'll get to watch it.

I love to watch new movies in cinemas, when I don't have school and I'm bored and there is an interesting movie, I'll just buy ticket, and enjoy myself. Whenever I am watching, I don't usually buy popcorn or any kinds of food. I'm not really into eating when I am watching. Except for drinks. I sometimes get a soda for myself, but it rarely happens.

Some people are having problem watching movies alone. But I am fine with being alone. I can watch without companion, as long as I can afford to buy a ticket, then I'm cool with it. But I know people who doen't  enter cinemas when alone. They say it is not fun to watch without friends with them. So they miss many movies. But I see lots of movies alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment