Sunday, January 8, 2017

Miss Universe 2016

On this month the reigning Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurztbach is about to finish with her reign as a Miss Universe. It's been an amazing journey for her since her win. She did what she actually promised she'd do. I hope that she can be a good example for all Philippines beauty queens that are going to compete this year.

This year, Miss Universe 2016 will be held here in the Philippines. From our country, the contestant will be the amazing Miss Maxine Medina, who is also with beauty and brain. Even though, in my opinion, I think it would be hard for the Philippines to win the crown this year again. Back to back wins barely happens for the same title.

We will see what's going to happen. I'm not losing hope, miracle can be happen at anytime. Good luck to Miss Maxine Medina! I hope you'll get it to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment