Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Midterm soon

I just got back from school. I had only one subject today. This is good enough for me, an my brain can handle it and I am not too tired. I'm so glad that classes are now normal, unlike last week. Today we had discussions in speech communication. This is fun, since most of the rooms are now occupied with its own instructors discussing.

Even today there were still students taking special exam. So the head of the school have decided to move the midterm examinations to January 25th this month. Well, we should all be thankful that we have enough time to review the learning material, and be ready for midterm. We have two more weeks to prepare.

After midterm, two more exams, and then there is summer break. It would be two months vacation for us students. Plenty of time to cherish during that time. And then it is going to be stressful days at school again. Well, at least I'm going to be closer to finishing my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment