Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Drugs in the neighborhood

So last night, I and my auntie went to bed early when we started talking before going to sleep. We talked random things, from my school to my love life. She is very curious. I answered her every questions honestly. Later that night, she suddenly mentioned to me about someone from our barangy, who just got arrested earlier because he was selling drugs. I actually knew the guy because he is the father of my batch mate in elementary school.

I was shocked after I heard the story, I really can't believed he did sells drugs. I mean he has a loving family, in fact he has a daughter which is a licensed teacher and is already working, aside from that his son has also a decent job. His children can really provide their needs. They even have store, so what is with the drug thing? I considered him as a respected person as he was before. I really had no idea that he could be a drug pusher. Now according to my auntie he is still at the police station. If the accusations are true, then he really did embarrassed his family. I feel sorry for her daughter who is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment