Thursday, January 5, 2017

Assassin's Creed

Just got out from the cinema. The movie was great, and worth watching. I've got to watch it in the new cinema located at the third floor's extention of the Robinson mall. The new cinema is huge, and comfortable, unlike the old ones. Well, I'm not sure about cinema 7, since I've only been to cinema 6. It was crowded, most sits were occupied. This shows that the movie was good.

Back to the movie: This is the best movie I ever watched so far in 2017. Joke, well, it is true, since it is the only movie I have watched so far this year, hence it must also be the best. I like how the movie is filmed. Assassin's Creed was once only a computer game. I found this out a few years ago, and even watched videos in YouTube, still I never got enough. Glad they made it into reality, not just a game. I hope you guys will watch the movie too. If you're into a movie like that, then Assassin's Creed must not missed it in the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment