Friday, January 20, 2017

Wheather and laundry again

When I have nothing better to write, I write about wheather and laundry. It looks like today we will get some sunshine. The skies look brighter than the past few days. So doing laundry is not a bad idea right now. I have so many dirty clothes to wash because I could not do laundry when it was raining all the time. I put my dirty clothes on a stack in the corner, and the stack was so high, it hurts my eyes just by looking at it. I am just one of those who don't like to have a lot of dirty clothes in a corner.

I begun washing my clothes one hour ago, glad now I am almost done. Keeping myself busy is just a good idea, as I don't want to think too much about what recently happened. I don't let anyone drag me down for nothing. Simple things like the sunny weather or the fact that my laundry is done can make me happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment