Sunday, January 15, 2017

Jeans

I think I'm one of those jeans lovers who are obsessed of jeans. I really can't go out without wearing a comfortable denims. Whether I am traveling, going to school or on a wash day I always wear jeans. That's always my best choice. I am not a girly person when I am outside. People won't see me wearing skirts or short shorts or even a women dress.

I used to wear those women dresses few years ago, but I am just like the season, I've changed. Back then, I hated Jeans. I never wore one. It was only after typhoon Yolanda when I started wearing jeans because I lost all my other clothes in the typhoon. I got used to it, until it became my favorite attire. Jeans and long sleeves and a pair of shoes will always be my favorite. I can wear that everywhere, and jeans last longer than regular dresses. But it depends on your choices, if you go for a branded ones, then it will surely last long time. I have about 15 pairs of branded jeans, and I think for a women like me, those are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment