Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Raining raining raining raining ...

Am I just so unlucky right now to be in this mess? All I can hear is this raining since I woke up. I don't think this is going to stop at all. It's raining so hard right now and the skies is so dark.

I heard from the radio that there is a low pressure area in Borongan, that could be the cause of this non-stop raining. From the window, I can see it is becoming windy. It looks nearly like a typhoon, even there isn't one. The weather is the same in Tacloban, I called my classmate earlier, and asked her if it's raining there. I will have problems going to my boarding again as it's probably flooded right now.

I hope this rainy season to stop as soon as possible, so that students do not skip classes. Honestly who would want to come to school with a weather like this. This happens almost everyday. So annoying, really! Such a burden to me, as I live far from school. I hope this raining will stop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment