Monday, January 2, 2017

Painting equipment

One of the Christmas gifts that I received are some color painting equipment. It is a good start and opportunity to try oil painting. I been longing for painting materials since a while, but it is expensive here in the Philippines, and now that I have some, I'm not going to waste the opportunity. I can't wait to share with you guys my work. I haven't tried oil painting before, but I'll do my best just to learn. I know oil painting is difficult, but trying won't hurt. I already promised myself not to get mad if ever I fail. Art is my passion, and I've given the opportunity to finally paint, thanks to the person who gave me this Christmas gift. I didn't think I would get it so fast. Now I already have mine, I can paint anytime I want. Thanks God! And good luck to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment