Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

Advance happy new year everyone! Today is the 31st of December here in the Philippines. Everybody is excited in welcoming the year 2017. Including myself! I and my auntie are preparing some food for the New Year's Eve, just some simple dishes and we are good for later. Seems some of my relatives are planning to drink, and they are inviting me. And I think that's a good idea. I'm fine with alcohol tonight. Tomorrow is no school, so I can have a hangover. It's going to be a fun night for us.

I'm happy to be here, around with my family, relatives and friends. Glad I'm nearer now. If  I didn't move to Tacloban, I wouldn't be here to celebrate with everyone. This year is different for me, I will not be alone in celebrating new year. Well, last year I was with my cousin in Manila, which was nice, but it is just much better to be with the whole family. I don't drink a lot, but tonight, I am not worried if I get drunk, I'm safe with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment