Sunday, December 4, 2016

Too much seafood

I am really full right now and my stomach is hurting. I guess, too much eating is bad for me. I ate four times today, which rarely happens. I am back home here in the province with my family. Food here is fresh, specifically the fish and other seashells. They can easily be found during low tide. My brother is good at collecting sea food. I can do that too. When I was younger, I used to go to the sea during low tide to get seashells, and sometimes I went to catch fish.

I wonder if I still can catch fish now. It's been so long since the last time I was doing that. Maybe I'd try to go if one of my brothers comes with me. I don't usually go to the sea alone, as I am scared of seasnakes. You can see them everywhere in the sea. I wasn't scared of seasnakes when I was younger. Snakes in the sea don't really bite unless you hit them. But exactly this happened once to me. Afterwards, I can no longer go to the sea alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment