Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas Soon

20 days before Christmas! I still can't believe Christmas is so soon, and that year 2016 is about to end. Months come and go so quickly. Why does it have to be like this? And then next year will be the same again, once January is there, us all will be waiting for any occasion that is important for us to celebrate, be it birthday, vacation, graduation, whatever, and then once we passed it, it will be December again and we'll be heading to the next year.

Being able for us to reach the end of the year is already a blessing! It's just that it's done quickly. We do get older so fast. 2016 has been a good year for me, as I started college again, and I had the opportunity to travel abroad for the first time. And I had a good birthday gift, my beloved Air Max shoes! Just like now, so many will be having their birthdays this year. Those having birthdays on 25th I consider them lucky they'll be celebrating with the Lord. Oh well, 2017 is coming, all I can do about it is to treasure every day that will be passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment