Thursday, December 15, 2016

Stupid car accident kills 2 kids in Samar

I just heard this news, but I didn't see it with my own eyes. Yet another tragic traffic accident happened today in Basey Samar, and three people died. It is very sad and disturbing, because two victims are young children who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Two jeepneys lost control while speeding. One jeepney hit a house, and by this hit a boy who was near the house. The other jeepney hit his sister who was just 8 years old. The boy was just a few years older than her. The third casuality is a passenger of the jeepney. It is sad that it had to happen to the victims. I feel with their families that had lost them in this Christmas time. It is heartbreaking that the kids died at young ages. It is terrifying to think about that I also often use a jeepney in Samar.

This accident wouldn't have happened if it weren't the two reckless drivers who did races just to gain more passengers. Because of their foolishness, they took innocent lives. I feel sorry for the families of the victims. I hope they can move on and accept their childrens' faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment