Monday, December 5, 2016

Pinoy movies

This month I got to watch two movies already. One is The Super Parental Guardians, which is a Filipino movie, starring Coco Martin, and Vice Ganda. The movie is an action comedy. I guess it is fun watching it, but I am not really a huge fan of Filipino movies even though I am Pinay, and I was a little bit disappointed that the story was so ordinary. But it seems everybody else was happy about movie, so it's probably worth the movie time.

Maybe I expect too much from how the movie was made. I should not compare it to the Hollywood movies. Pinoy movies are on low budget compared to Hollywood, where movies can cost hundreds of million US dollars. Hollywood movies seems to be real, even when they use special effects when filming it. Their equipments are high tech. I wish someday Pinoy movies can be more realistic. Right now, movie with guys with super powers are the corniest movies here. The only reason why I sometimes watch Tagalog movies at cinema is when I bored, and got nothing to do, and there are no other choices of movies that I can watch.

Ok, I talk about the other movie another time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment