Friday, December 30, 2016

Mouse attack

I just got back from Tacloban. What an exhausting day for me! I traveled back and forth between Samar and Tacloban without having enough sleep. Add the fact that my boarding house was a mess! I was kind of surprised when I open my door and saw everything was messed up. It seems that there are mouses in the house that enjoyed my absense in my room.

Before I left for Samar, my room was all cleaned up. I left a kilo of rice at my place, and a gallon of mineral water. Well, the rice is now all spread over, and even melted inside the water. What a mess! Oh well, I've been away for a while! I wasn't expecting it would happened though.

Only if there was no mouses in my place, I wouldn't have problems with my things. Now it worries me, that some of my clothes might get ruined by these mouses. I don't have so many clothes, all of what I have is precious to me. If the mouses mess my clothes, I will be desperate. I hope it does not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment