Monday, December 5, 2016

Semester schedule

I think my schedule this semester is not that busy compared to my fist semester. Last semester, I had to attend 6 subjects, and this semester is only 5 subjects. I was pleasently surprised that I would not be having a Math subject this semester. Mathematics is pain for me, as I have a small brain and mathematics is dealing with big numbers that don't want to fit into my small brain :-) I had a hard time learning math in previous semester, so I am glad it is over now.

So, yeah, my schedule is not hectic as it was before. I'm fairly comfortable with the new schedule. Just the subjects I have now are becoming more difficult, because it is more on reporting and communication. We practice giving speeches in front of the class. I am not used to talk English in front of so many people, and I can't discuss while everybody is there listening and watching me. I am a little bit shy. That's my problem. I must overcome it, and have faith on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment