Sunday, December 4, 2016

Tree planting

Yesterday was the hardest day for me. Going up to the same mountain once again for tree planting while raining was really difficult. As I was holding plants, my umbrella didn't help me escape the crying skies. I was already coughing, and got a runny nose days before the tree planting, and I could feel it becoming worse yesterday. I thought I would wake up with fever today, gladful I'm not.

All of NSTP Students life was at risk yesterday. Rules was every NSTP Students must showed up for that matter. Tree planting is really important for us, because it is our preliminary requirements. Without attending, students might fail the NSTP preliminary exam. So it was all worth it going. But I'm hoping that next time it won't be raining, otherwise all students will get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment