Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fun place in Tacloban

I thought, Tacloban City didn't have any fun places for students. But I was wrong, as I learned last weekend. With my classmates, we have been to Barcode Resto & Grill on Sto Nino Street. The place is nice, and not crowded when we visited. There is a videoke, and my friends sang their favorites songs. The videoke is always free if charge, as one of the staff told us. It was comfortable inside, the place is air-conditioned, and you can also charge phones. You can dance there, if that's your desire.

When it comes to food, the sisig is one of their bests. I don't know whether other dishes are good, as I didn't eat all from the menu. I only tried the sisig, and we ordered it twice. We were only there until 9pm. When we were about to leave, a larger number of people keep on coming inside, so I assumes the place would be crowded later at night. Well, Barcode seems to be kind of popular here in Tacloban.

No comments:

Post a Comment