Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas parties and beyond

I got invited by one of my dearest classmates to her son's birthday on 29th of December in Southern Leyte. But I have not confirmed to her that I am really attending. The reason is that I am supposed to be in Samar on that day, and going to Southern Leyte is no quick trip. It would take more than 5 hours to reach her hometown. Maybe I visit them another time, but the Christmas/New Year break is a bad timing for me.

And we even planned for our College Christmas party next week her in Tacloban. While it will be fun, it is not mandatory to attend. I am planning to be already in Samar next week, so I'm going to skip this as well. Otherwise it would be too complicated for me. Still I wish everyone a peaceful Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment