Saturday, December 31, 2016

Year 2016 in review

At times, my life had been upside-down. I've been through worst and through good, but still I want to thank God for everything he has done for me this year 2016. I've been to some places I never have imagined I would reached. It happened and I am grateful for that unforgettable experience that I had this year. I am also doing good progress in college. This is my third college attempt and finally I see some light at the end of the tunnel.

I have a happy and healthy family, even though we're not complete, since my mom and dad have been separated for eight years now. But even though my mom is not here with us, it is still a good feeling hearing she's doing good with her life. My dad is also doing well, and my brothers are growing so fast. Seeing them most of the time is the best feeling ever. They know everything happens for a reason, and those great things that had happened to me in 2016 brought me closer to my family. I am blessed, just in different ways. Thanks God for all you've done for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment