Monday, December 5, 2016

Waterworld in Singapore

When I was in Singapore, I visited Universal Studios. This is an amusement park themed around the movies such as Jurassic Park, Transformers, Shrek, Revenge of the Mummy. My friend told me that a "must see" is Waterworld, so we went to there.

Honestly, I had absolutely no idea what Waterworld is. I though of a kind of Ocean Park, so what I was expecting was dolphins or sharks to jump out of the water. Some kind of animal show. But my guesses were all wrong, when some guys went in and started talking. They first entertained the crowd. The seat rows had colors, blue, greed, and red. I was surprised when they started throwing water to some people sitting on the blue and green rows. Those were the soaking zones. Some voice on the speaker said earlier that on those seats you will get wet. I got lucky as I sit in the red zone and stayed dry.

I've got to watch such an amazing action show, with lots of water spraying, pyrotechnic, airplanes, boats, jetski and lots of fighting. I guess there was a bunch of bad guys with a bald headed leader and a good guy in the show, and they were fighting about a girl. That girl was in particular amazing, as she had to do stunts high in the air, and she was really strong. I wish I could be like her. Everything on that show was so real. If I am to pick which one I'd like to repeat, among all stuff that I watched during my visit at Universal Studios, the Waterworld show would be my pick. My friend was right: it is a "must see".

No comments:

Post a Comment