Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Cellphone in school

Nowadays students don't know the word respect anymore. I think, as a student, you need to follow and respect your instructor. That's how it was when I first came to school: the teachers might be bad or good in your eyes, but in any case they must be respected. Maybe I am sometimes disrespectful to others, but I would never disrespect my instructors.

At my school, I have few classmates who don't seems to respect instructor, which is not right. I don't think it is proper for student to keep texting inside the classroom, and when they got caught by the instructor and get asked to hand over the phone, they will just throw the phone to the teacher instead of handing is properly. I don't think any students should talk inappropriately towards their teacher during classes or even outside the classroom. I am addicted to my cellphone, but I don't use my phone during classes. Well, outside school, I might be obsessed with my phone for facebook and blogs, but I only use my mobile when the subject is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment