Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Unexpected gift on Valentine's Day.

Unexpected surprises are most exciting. I thought I wouldn't get anything on Valentine's Day. I wasn't expecting anything today. I considered the 14th of February just as a regular day, nothing more. I got up late since I have no classes today. When I got hungry, I decided to go out to the mall for lunch. I was at mall roaming around for an hour when I received an unexpected call from an unknown number. I answered the phone call and a guy on the line told me "Happy Valentines, ma'am" and that they were about to deliver something from LBC.

When I heard that, I was stunned and didn't know what to say, but after a short while I told them where I was. And so they came and handed me the gift. It was in a box, but I had already an idea what I was getting, so when I opened the box I wasn't mistaken: inside were chocolates, flowers and a bear, and some Jollibee gift certificates. I wasn't expecting anything today, but I'm really grateful for everything. Many thanks to the person who created this surprise to me! It made me feel like I am truly a human being who has the right to receive something special just like this. Again, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment