Friday, February 3, 2017

Prelims and Midterms are over

Preliminary and midterm examinations are finally over for us. I am happily announcing that I've passed all my subjects. I don't  have such really good grades, but I didn't fail any midterm exams. That's good enough for me to keep going until I am finished.

I am so ready for the pre-finals  and finals to come. In just 2 months, the first year will finally over for me. Wow, I can't believe the second semester is about to come to an end. I will be done with my first year of college soon. I am happy and excited knowing I will be graduating in the next year, I hope so.

I think I will graduate this time. I tried so often and I cannot failed anymore. I need a life change, I don't want to go back doing the same thing I did before. All I want now is to keep digging. I want a comfortable life one day. I want to have a better job despite my situation. I'm not going to give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment