Friday, February 3, 2017

Stupidity

I am wandering hungry and dizzy through the streets. How come this had to happen to me? I feel like I am one of these homeless people at the street right now. The money I have with me are just coins, not enough for bread or water. I am saving the coins for my transport back to my boarding house. I feel so weak, and thirsty, I haven't eaten since last night. I wouldn't be in this situation if my bank account didn't got closed.

My class for today starts at 4:30pm, so I went out around 12:00 noon to go to the ATM to withdraw some cash so I can buy some food. I should have my salary coming into my account. But I got disappointed as the machine did not give me any money. I tried three times, but it said my card is no longer usable. As far as I remember, I still had balance left on my card the last time I used the ATM. How come they closed my card? Was the balance too low? But there is money coming, what will happen to that transaction if the bank account is closed. Lots of worries. This is the first time it ever happened to me. I must really learn from this experience. Maybe I did not pay enough attention to the minimum balance required in my account. There's no one to blame but myself because I put up myself to this. I am the one that brought bad luck to myself. I hope I can solve this somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment