Saturday, February 11, 2017

Philippines National Police (PNP)

The PNP is a lot in the news lately when browsing the internet. And it is mostly not good news: Blaming, hating, shaming all of the PNP. I find it a bit unfair to those who are loyal and dedicated to their professions. Sure there are a couple of black sheeps, but I know there are still good cops around. Some police troops do big time wrong, and because of those, also the nicest cops get bad press on the net. And the common people can't be blamed for not trusting most cops nowadays.

As a person who knew a few good cops, of course I just can't let my thoughts pass without commenting on this matter. I have relatives who are cops, and I know they're not the same as the other cops who do cruel things for money. Cops must be respected, but only those who are worth of it.

I hope these bad cops will soon be gone, I hope they stop shaming themselves for money. If only they work and act as a true policemen then there would be no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment