Friday, February 17, 2017

New haircut

It's been so long since the last time I had bangs. After 2012, I decided to let my hair grow longer. I got used to my hairstyle, but today I made up my mind to have bangs once again. I asked my friend if getting bangs is a good idea. She agreed to my decision, and since she knew how to cut hair, she suggested to do it so that I don't have to spend money to go to a parlor.

I like how she cut my hair. I have a new hairstyle now. Our class will start at 4:30pm, so I'll see my classmates reaction on my new bangs. I am not sure whether they will like it, though. Anyway, their opinions don't really matter. I just love how my new hairstyle looks like. I'm thanking my friend for her effort, and for not charging me for the haircut. She's good at cutting hair. In the future she could build her own salon business.

No comments:

Post a Comment