Saturday, February 4, 2017

P.E

I have a hard time with my dancing skills. Having a nice P.E instructor who understands students gives me more hope. P.E is one of the classes that are difficult for me. I do admire people who are good at dancing, but I really can't dance.

It's so hard for me to follow steps. I don't know why I can't just follow what everyone is doing easily. I don't want to faile the subject, but I still have two more practical dancing exams. I have survived the 1st and the 2nd ones, I even tried the 3rd ones this afternoon. Of course we only practiced but I haven't done it well.

Until nearly dismissal we continue our practice. Some know the dance steps already, some don't, including myself. So I approached my teacher before I left and told him that I will just keep practicing at home. He said: "It's okay,  you're not alone with this. I understand, but please continue practice." I was relieved when I left the door, because he talked to me in a nice way. It makes me smile and it motivates me to keep going. He is so much different than other teachers who only pay attentions to those who are better at whatever subjects they are holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment