Saturday, February 25, 2017

Salida

I'm currently here inside the convention center at Tacloban city, attending a dance event which is related to our Physical Education subject. I am in pain, due to dismenorhea, but I can endure this for the sake of my grade in P.E. According to our instructor, we will get 50 credit points if we watch the event. Those points count for our previous incomplete activities. Those who bought tickets but are not going to watch the event will only get half of the points.

In order to prove that we really came to watch, are inclined to encode a short sentence, and then insert a picture of us taken inside the convention center. That's what our instructor told us inside the classroom. The additional credit points are a huge help for me, because I had low grades in P.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment