Sunday, February 19, 2017

Getting Logs

This afternoon, we are going to the farm with my cousin and my auntie to get some log for cooking. It's nice to go there now, because the weather is good. It has been raining the past few days, but today isn't. We need to get logs because we don't have much left for cooking. Also, because it is not raining, we hope to get dry logs.

The logs don't cost anything at the farm. People who can't afford a gasstove usually go to the farm to cut logs to bring back home. My auntie has a gasstove, but she stopped using it, because gas cost money. Sometimes we use charcoal. Either way is good for cooking, but the advantage of logs is that it is cheapest.

Hopefully we will be able to carry enough logs. Going to the farm is not easy, it takes energy to go there, and a lot of walking. Aside from getting logs, I hope I can find some guavas. I feel like eating sour fruits this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment