Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday be like

What a rainy Wednesday for us here in Tacloban City! It's been raining since last night. But I think the rain will stop soon as the sky is brighter. I really hope so, because I don't want to go to school while raining. If I was living at a higher place, then I wouldn't have problem with rain. But I am living in a lower area and when the rain starts, the road in front of the house floods. I'm getting used to it as I been living here for more than a year now, but it is still not nice.

Sometimes when it's rainy day, I am too lazy to get up and get ready for school. I prefer to stat in bed longer when the weather is so bad. But later on that day, I still end up going to school. After writing my thoughts about the today's weather, I will get up and take a shower then get ready for school. I have four hours class today, unless our teacher always dismisses us early.

No comments:

Post a Comment