Saturday, August 12, 2017

At The Beach

If someone tries to look for me, tell them I'm here sitting at the beach. I just want to be alone at this hour so I came here to relax my mind. While looking at there tiny waves, how I wish I'd be swimming right now. It's already afternoon here though, not good for swimming as the water is cooler for sure. I prefer noontime swim with my godson. He loves the ocean very much. It's just me who doesn't!

Around 4pm is the best time to come to the beach. The sun is not so bright anymore. You can relax and calm your mind while sitting on this white sand. I never get disappointed coming here. This beach I am at right now is for everybody. The owner is not a relative even though he has the same surname as myself. In fact I don't know them at all. You won't see even one standing cottage here. So, if you plan to come here and swim, you better bring a towel or something so you could lay on it. The beach though is not as clean as it was before, so many seaweed everywhere. What people do for leisure here is to throw stones into the water or draw something on the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment