Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Watching Cartoons

No one is too old for cartoon TV shows. Right now, I am watching Sponge Bob with small childrens here at our house. My godson want to watch TV. He loves to watch any kind of cartoon shows. I wanted to watch the "It's Show Time" but I can't win against him. Once he is awake  neither of us can choose what to watch.

Other kids don't like to watch English cartoons but my godson is different, as he likes English cartoons. I believe it can help any children to learn better English at a young age. Nowadays, the English language is very important to learn. It is understood in most parts of the world even when it is not the native language there. My godson is 2 years old, he is running to 3 this November. He has a great future ahead of him, it's better if he can learn English at a very young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment