Monday, August 7, 2017

Busy Day

Today is Monday! No wonder why everyone's busy! I can see all of these high school students and their teachers passing by. I guess no holiday for them on this day while I do have a free day until Wednesday morning. My cousin is already in school. Next year, she is graduating from high school. I'm happy for her. She will move to Manila once she's done with high school.

Our acquaintance party will start at 1pm today and I won't be around. There is a side of me who wants to attend the party, but laziness is attacking me right now and I have decided not to go. It is the acquaintance photos that matter to me the most rather than anything else in the party. Since I am not going, I will just forget about it. From last year, I know already how the acquaintance party works for all ACLC Students. My costudents in my course are also not going.

Maybe tomorrow I will go back to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment