Monday, August 7, 2017

Illegal Logging

The major reason why landslide often happens in the provinces during rainy season is illegal logging. Luckily the place where my family lives isn't a high land. Landslides do not happen at my place. But my home town must deal with typhoons from time to time. We must always evacuate to a higher places for our safety due to the ocean's behavior. It is the one we fear the most because we are living nearby the ocean. To make sure we are safe we really have to leave our houses when the weather is bad.

Back to illegal logging: This has existed for so many years, and this is how others makes money. Therefore it is difficult to stop the illegal logging. But I suppose lives is the more important than money. I'm hoping for the President's action for this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment