Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Biker lady

That feeling I can't explain when I am driving a motorbike. I am proud to say that I am one of those women who knows how to drive a two wheels ride. Until last year, I didn't even know how to balance a bicycle. I was scared of it, I never wanted to try it. Then I got a simple bicycle, not a motorbike, just a regular one where you have to use your legs to move it. That motivated me to learn balancing on a bicycle. At first I was really tensed, I am someone who's always scared of wounds. While learning, my mind thoughts was all about wounds if ever I fall from the bicycle.

After a while of learning I did overcome my fears. I got used to balancing the bicycle. Months went by, and I noticed that I am so ready to drive a motorbike. Perfect timing because my brother had his motorbike and he let me practice on his bike. Then, after few months of practicing, I was able to drive by myself. Now I am one of those people who's able to drive a motorbike without help of somebody. I am proud of myself for that. I overcome my fears, and so I learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment