Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Another failed Hollywood marriage

Who would have thought that Chris Pratt's and Anna Faris' marriage would come to an end? I never expected this could happen. They looked good together on every occasion, they looked so happy and in love. It seems like there was nothing wrong with their relationship. I was shocked when I found out about their separation.

Chris Pratt is one of my Hollywood hottie crushes, but I know the fact that he was already taken and I'm happy about it somehow. I became an Anna Faris fan as well. I find his wife beautiful and funny. They're both comedians and I think that makes them compatible with each other. It's just sad for me to hear that they are no longer together. This issue is similar to Brad Pitt and Angelica Jolie. These couples are my favorite Hollywood celebrities and I wish them that they can get back with each other as good couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment