Saturday, August 26, 2017

Atomic Blonde

The first female movie I got to watch this year was the Ghost in the Shell and next is Atomic Blonde. I love watching females in action movies. I am a woman who admires badass women.

Charlize Theron is just great!  She can do both, pretty and badass, at the same time. The movie has its own style, a bit similar to the John Wick movie, due to the fact that both movies had the same director.

The movie's end is very entertaining, and the soundtrack is amazing. One more interesting part is the relationship between Charlize Theron's character and Sofia Boutella's character, who play lovers. That really did surprised me. LOL! I'm not used to see women making out. That was not bad at all, they are my idols. Sofia is a great dancer, and I've seen her in actions movies as well. She knows how to kick asses. This movie is all worth watching, but you should judge it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment