Monday, August 28, 2017

Flirting boys

It's funny how a 17 years old boy tried to flirt with me. He chatted to me on messenger, and I was only trying to be polite to him because I know he was my cousin's classmates in grade 12. The boy is of the same age as my youngest brother. One day he contacted me on messenger and he told me that he had seen me with my cousin Marnel a few times, and that I am pretty. LOL!

I said,  I was probably that dark and ugly lady you've seen before, but he kept insisting that I am pretty. Oh boy! Later on he asked me how old I am. I said I'm already 24. Maybe he though I am younger, but it was funny because he tried to lie about his real age to me. But I know the truth that he is just 17 years turning 18 in few months. He even told me that age doesn't matter. Oh well! I know he was already trying to flirt with me. I told him that I am not into younger boys. I said in fact I already have husband and two kids. LOL, I know I was lying too!  He didn't believe me at first, but I convinced him at the end. Such a flirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment